- Improve your life with microadventures | Outside
- Why digital natives prefer reading in print | Washington Post
- Berkley or Berkeley? Library scores misspelled buttons | Detroit Free Press
- High court case threatens independent electoral map drawers | AP
- ‘Library Larry’ receives special dedication | Denton Record Chronicle
- Administration tells students not to look fraternity grizzly bear directly in the eyes | The Minor
One thought on “What I Read Last Week:”
I very much enjoyed this. It makes me realize I need to watch more Wes Anderson movies.