- Library’s MARCO Brings Wi-Fi Lifeline and Books to Those In Need During Shutdown | Dauphin County Library System
- UCSB Library to House Mitchell Kriegman’s Papers | UCSB Library
- Fishermen and Researchers Consider Rig Removals | Santa Barbara Independent
- One Way to Address LA’s Racial Inequality? Build More Parks in Communities of Color | LAist
- As Protests Against Police Brutality Go Global, These Latina Moms Fight In Memory of Their Sons | Los Angeles Times
- Simply 805: Three Important Criteria for Managing Time | The Santa Barbara Independent
Have a good week!